Aloha and welcome to Skinny, Fit and FABulous!
My name is Sybil. I’m your lovely creator and owner of this site and can’t wait to begin sharing my #fitness story and journey with you and the world.
Let me share a little bit about myself to start things off.
- I’m NOT a medical professional nor a personal trainer. I’m a skinny lady working out to gain strength and muscle tone.
- I’m a wife, mother, and Maltese owner.
- I love life and love sharing my story with others.
- I love Jesus, family, and friends.
- Yes, I laugh at myself daily.
- I own another site named Mamas and Coffee. My focus there is empowering women to live life to the fullest. We chat about LOVE, LIFE, FAMILY, and HOME.
- Go VOLS! That’s right, born and raised in East Tennessee.
- Graduated with a B.B.A. from The University of Memphis. Logistics and Marketing major. I’m old; this was years ago.
- We move a lot, and I love it! Hubby is a U.S. Naval Officer.
- I used to make excuses about not having time to exercise or take care of me.
- Hmmmm…..there’s so much more I can tell you in this introduction, but I want you to come back and read more.
Each week I will share stories with you geared around #fitness. My belief about #fitness is simple. It’s taking care of your MIND, BODY, and SOUL. Everyone needs a little #fitness in their life.
Join me on this journey. My stories and tips are for every BODY.